Friday, January 2, 2015

December workout stats and the programs I use to track them


I use www.mapmyrun.com to keep track of my workouts. I like their format because it is simple to use and they have a nice app for my phone. I manually enter workouts like swims and runs. I bike with my phone so I'm able to track the route and obtain splits for future reference. I also use the Garmin Forerunner 310XT. I wear this for all workouts except lap swimming. I am able to download my workouts by simply opening their link on my computer and setting my watch within three meters of it. Both programs are great! If you like to run and bike with your phone, I recommend downloading MapMyRun. It is free and I have never experiences any problems. If you want a hardy, waterproof device for endurance purposes, the Garmin Forerunner 310XT is the one for you. 

December workout stats:

Total miles: 281.75
Total hours: 30.08
Total calories: 33,000
Total workouts: 33


No comments:

Post a Comment