Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I love living in Las Vegas!


While the rest of the United States is suffering from an arctic blast, we here in Las Vegas are enjoying a beautiful winter day. I was able to wear capris and a tank top for my afternoon workout. Don't get me wrong, we do have our cold/windy days but this winter has been very mild. Living in Las Vegas has been wonderful for my pursuit of a healthier lifestyle. The summers are really hot but the rest of the year is great. This is the healthiest, most active community I have ever lived in. You cannot go out for a run/walk/bike without seeing several other people out (even when I get out at 5:00 a.m.). For all the negative things people may say about Las Vegas, I can tell them ten good things about it. As the old saying goes: Don't knock it until you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment